Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The New Start

I know...Im terrible. It has been three days since I was last able to write in my blog. But I must say it is due to specific reasons.
1. Saturday was my birthday (yay for me). So I spent most of the day and a lot of the night with my family and friends.*
2. Sunday morning I left around 7 to take a plane and head off to the beautiful country of France! So I all of sunday and most of monday traveling.
3. Monday night I was so exhausted with Jet Lag I wouldnt have been able to form complete sentances. Let alone figure out how to type on the French keyboard. It can be such a pain.
But now Im back on track as much as I can be. It is a little difficult as I didn't bring my computer to I have to steal Helene's if I want to do anything. And I feel bad taking it too much.
So I will do my best to write in my blog as often as possible.
It has been wonderful being back in France. I feel as though a part of me that has been dormant was woken back up. And I feel parts of me coming alive again. It's wonderful. I wish I could explain. I have such sharp memories of everthing here. I feel as if I went on a short holiday and was just coming back. I remember every road, every smell, all the people. It is...spectacular.
Now it comes to the point where I must decide what it is I want to accomplish by being here. It's not such a long time, one month, it goes so quickly...so I have to be sure to make the most of every moment here. But I am so glad just to sit and feel again...it's almost enough to just be. But of course I must make the most of the time. Who knows when Ill get to come back again. (sadness)
But maybe the Lord will find a connection here...something that will keep me or bring me back again. Its hard to say. Or maybe it is his will that I take the time that is given and use it to become the person I should be at home. Its hard to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment